Vanquest Trident-32 Backpack
Description: The new TRIDENT-32 is 32 liters in total capacity (11 liters larger than the TRIDENT-21), with improved ergonomic shoulder straps, breathable back panel and a removable pull forward adjustable padded waist belt. Updated collapsible side bottle pocket ready to carry your drink container or tripod with an included elastic tie-down. You can now comfortably carry more gear and heavier loads.
The padded main compartment is lined with a quilted loop and four configurable dividers providing extra protection and organization for your EDC (everyday carry) items, photography gear, or range gear. A dedicated laptop sleeve holds a 17″ laptop (MacBook Pro / Air). You can access the interior from the top or left side, and like a sling pack, you can quickly get to your gear by swinging the backpack to your front and retain it with a side gear handle. Total 45 pockets and slots to organize your gear.
High-visibility 210-D ripstop nylon interior helps you find things in low-light conditions. Dual hydration system (hydration/CCW compartment, and main compartment) let you carry up to 6 liters of water at once. Hydration hose can be anchored to the left or right shoulder strap.
Low profile Laser-cut Hypalon and Loop faced MOLLE-Air structure is MOLLE-compatible and offers ID patch real estate. Interior loop fields for CCW and internal organization.
For the best balance of weight and strength, we use ultra-durable 1000-D Cordura® nylon at high-wear areas (bottom panels), and 500-D Cordura® for the rest of the bag. Our Cordura® is treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) for all-weather performance. Using ITW/Duraflex hardware, and lockable YKK® zippers, the TRIDENT is a compact day pack ready to handle any tough situations.
Specs & Features:
– NEW: Redesigned collapsible sidewater bottle/ tripod pocket
– NEW: Low profile redesigned Loop faced/Hypalon MOLLE-Air panels
– NEW: User configurable updated padded dividers
– NEW: Improved removeable padded waist belt
– NEW: Tough 1000-D on the bottom lightweight 500-D CORDURA for the body
– NEW: Improved suspension system (new shoulder straps, vented back panel and frame) provides comfortable carry
– Net Weight: 4.50 pounds |2041 grams
– Total Capacity: 32 Liters
– Overall Exterior Size (Fully Extended): 19.5″ (H) x 12″ W x 9.25″ (D)
– Main Compartment (Interior): 19″ (H) x 11″ W x 6″ (D)
– Top Front Compartment (Interior): 5.5″ (H) x 10.5″ W x 2.25″ (D)
– Bottom Front Compartment (Interior): 13″ (H) x 11″ W x 2.25″ (D)
– Rear Hydration / CCW Compartment (Interior): 18.5” (H) x 10.5” W
– Side Admin Compartment (Interior): 12” (H) x 5.75” W
– Water bottle pocket on outside of Side Admin can fit bottles with up to 3.60” diameter
– Padded quilted sleeve for tablet or laptop up to 17” (max. size 18” W x 10.5” D)
– Full height High-visibility quilted loop lining for organization options
– Main zipper/ CCW side grab handle for stability
– Total 45 organizing compartments and slots
– MOLLE/PALS spec panels for accessory attachment
– Materials: 1,000-D Mil-grade Cordura® fabric on the bottom and 500-D for the body treated with Durable Water Repellant
– Genuine MADE-IN-USA MultiCam-Black Cordura® by Crye Precision™
– Hi-visibility, lightweight & moisture resistant 210-D Ripstop nylon fabric with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating
– Durable RC-Class YKK® lockable zippers, reversed for protection
– Hypalon & Loop faced MOLLE-Air structure for MOLLE accessory attachment
– Mil-grade ITW® and UTX-Duraflex® hardware made from high tensile strength Acetal polymer
– ITW Zipline Orbit (Main zipper) and Spartan molded zipper pulls