Inergy Apex – Portable Solar Generator
The Apex is capable of satisfying the demanding needs of camp trailers to home appliances for days at a time. This solar generator is as versatile as it is powerful, yet still only weighs 25 lbs. For the ultimate in emergency power without the hassles of traditional fuel powered generators, the Apex is second to none.
- Internal Battery: 1,100 Watt hours (90 amp hours, 12.6 volts), Lithium NMC
- Battery Life Expectancy: Up to 2,000 Cycles or 10 Years
- AC Inverter: 1,500 Watt pure sine wave, 3,000 Watt starting surge
- Charging: 500 Watts max input, 3 hour recharge time at max input
- Battery Expansion: Yes – accepts Inergy’s external Lithium-Ion, 12V lead acid or AGM deep cycle battery
- MPPT Charge Controller: Allows for faster and more efficient charging
- USB-C Charge Ports
- USB Qual Comm 3.0 Charge Ports
- 3 Position Power Switch: Allows user to charge devices via the USB, USB-C, and 12V output ports without having to turn on the inverter
WHAT IT CAN POWER?
The Apex Solar Generator can power just about anything, anywhere.
- Smartphones (5-7 watts): 100+ hours
- Tablets (25-40 watts): 40+ hours
- Laptops (50 watts): 20+ hours
- Electric Blanket (Queen Size, 75 watts): 14 hours
- 50″ LED LCD TV* (65 watts) : 16 hours
- Microwave (1,000 watts): 1 hour
- Refrigerator* (18 cu ft., 20% duty): 33 hours
- Chest Freezer (9 cu ft., 15% duty): 50 hours
- Sump Pump (1/3 HP): 2.5 hours
- Basecamp LED Light (6 watts) : 183 hours