DIVVY® Emergency Water System
Purpose Built and People Powered
DIVVY® 250 is the only 100% human-powered emergency water supply system on the planet capable of dispensing lifesaving purified water at a rate of 2,500 – 6000 gallons per day.
DIVVY can be customized to meet the precise drinking water needs of any concentrated population.
Within 20 minutes a single person, without technical training or tools, can assemble the complete system. Universities, corporate campuses, municipal govt’s, NGOs, and healthcare facilities can confidently and cost-effectively deploy DIVVY to provide safe hydration during a water system crisis.
Easy to Transport –
- Purpose-built to be compact
- Can be carried by 1-2 people
- Fits in any car, truck, boat, or small plane
- Entire system packs into 3 suitcases
- Stores easily in small spaces
People Powered –
- Single person operation
- Easy to use hand pump
- 30 min fill time, 60 min treatment time
- Works with any freshwater source
- Requires no power, fuel or technical expertise
Proven Treatment –
- Protects Community Health Kills bacteria and virus
- Removes particulate, protozoa, and cysts
- Improves taste and odor
- Easy to clean and reuse
Community Distribution –
- Up to 6000 gallons a day
- Features four filling stations
- Minutes from setup to dispensing
- Daisy chain storage tanks to provide 6,000 gallons per day
- Dispenses 4 gallons per minute
The DIVVY® system is trusted throughout the United States by universities, hospitals, healthcare facilities, and local governments as a primary resource in the community’s emergency water plan.
Internationally, the system has been utilized by NGOs and relief organizations following natural disasters such as Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines, and the Lushan Earthquake in China. In Honduras, one remote village reduced water-borne illness by 98% following the exclusive use of the DIVVY® system for the community’s drinking water.
DIVVY can be configured to provide up to 6,000 gallons of water per day; a per person equivalent of 3 gallons per day for 2,000 people.
Whether pre-positioned as a component of emergency planning or deployed to provide relief and recovery following a disaster, DIVVY® can meet the drinking water demands of any large group. Talk to an Aquamira water expert for help calculating the emergency water needs of any population center.